- International Conference on Regional Trade and Economic Cooperation in South Asia: Trends, Challenges and Prospects
2-3 May 2013, New Delhi
- Conference of Southern Providers of Development Cooperation South-South Cooperation: Issues and Emerging Challenges
15-16 April 2013, New Delhi
- Capacity Building Programme on International Economic Issues and Development Policy (IEIDP)
11 February-08 March 2013, New Delhi
- A Dialogue on India-Canada Economic Cooperation
12-13 February 2013, New Delhi
- Brainstorming Seminar on Indiaâ€“Myanmar Economic Partnership
4 February 2013, New Delhi
- National Consultation on Post-2015 Global Development Agenda
31 January 2013, New Delhi
- Workshop on â€˜Global and Regional Dimensions of Trade and Economic Integrationâ€™
29 January 2013, New Delhi
- Workshop on Science, Technology and Innovation in India: Issues in Access, Equity and Inclusion
28 January 2013, New Delhi
- Is Indiaâ€™s Nuclear Deterrent Credible?
-Ambassador Shyam Saran, 2013.
- ASEAN-INDIA EMINENT PERSONS' REPORT TO THE LEADERS
-Dr. Kao Kim Hourn and Amb. Shyam Saran, ASEAN Secretariat, 2012.
- Regional Trade and Economic Integration: Analytical Insights and Policy Options
-Ram Upendra Das, Piyadasa Edirisuriya and Anoop Swarup, World Scientific, Singapore and New Jersey, 2012.
- Expansion of North East Indiaâ€™s Trade and Investment with Bangladesh and Myanmar: An Assessment of the Opportunities and Constraints
-Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, RIS and North Eastern Council.
- Second Annual K. Subrahmanyam Memorial Lecture: "China in the Twenty-First Century: What India Needs to Know About China's World View"
Shyam Saran, 2012.
- ASEAN-India Connectivity Report: India Country Study
Published by Bookwell, 2012.
- New WTO DG has to bring developed nations on board
- After Pakistan's elections
- Pak policy smacks of nuclear blackmail
- Indiaâ€™s nuclear weapons not for national pride
- Why India went down nuclear weapons path
- Happy trade tidings for India?
- Protectionism by another name
- Glivec and the question of innovation
- BRICS bank-A misplaced idea?
- BRICS and premature obituaries
- Gold as a convenient villain
- Forging a transatlantic trade deal
- The ecological deficit
- An emerging R&D superpower
- Saving the health of an industry
- Financial intelligence agencies sound alert on gold smuggling, underworld gets active