- Round Table on ASEAN-India Transit Transport Agreement (AITTA)
16 April 2014, New Delhi
- FIDC Seminar Series-Post 2015 Development Agenda:An Indian Perspective
11 April 2014, New Delhi
- Conference on Ethics, Equity and Inclusion in Science and Technology: Global and Regional Perspectives
6-7 March 2014, New Delhi
- Capacity Building Programme on International Economic Issues and Development Policy (IEIDP) at RIS under ITEC / SCAAP, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
10 February-7 March 2014, New Delhi
- Dialogue on India-Singapore Relations
6 March 2014, New Delhi
- FIDC Seminar: Moving from ODA to Development Finance: Emerging Contours of New Conceptual Framework
27 February 2014, New Delhi
- National Seminar on ASEAN-India Maritime Transport Cooperation
31 January 2014, New Delhi
- FIDC Seminar: Conference on Indian Development Cooperation Policy: The State of the Debate
18 January 2014, New Delhi
- FIDC Seminar: Panel Discussion on ‚ÄúExperiences with CSOs: Perspectives from Donor Agencies.‚ÄĚ
19 December 2013, New Delhi
on ‚ÄėIndia-China Cooperation and Global Economic Governance‚Äô
12 December 2013, New Delhi
- The Living Tree: Traditional Medicine and Public Health in China and India
Sachin Chaturvedi, Miltos Ladikas, Guo Lifeng, Krishna Ravi Srinivas (Eds)
Academic Foundation, New Delhi in association with RIS, 2014.
- ASEAN-India Strategic Partnership: Perspectives from the ASEAN-India Network of Think-Tanks
RIS et al., New Delhi, 2013
- Deepening Economic Cooperation between India and Sri Lanka
Indra Nath Mukherji and Kavita Iyengar, 2013
- India-China Bilateral Trade Relationship
-S. K. Mohanty, RIS, New Delhi
- Trade and Investment Prospects of the IOR-ARC in the New Millennium: New Economic Frontiers of the Region
-S. K. Mohanty and Priyadarshi Dash, RIS, New Delhi
The Future of the World Trading System: Asian Perspectives
- VOX, 2013.
Conference Report of Southern Providers South-South Cooperation:Issues and
- Published by RIS, 2013.
- ASEAN-INDIA EMINENT PERSONS' REPORT TO THE LEADERS
-Dr. Kao Kim Hourn and Amb. Shyam Saran, ASEAN Secretariat, 2012.
- Regional Trade and Economic Integration: Analytical Insights and Policy Options
-Ram Upendra Das, Piyadasa Edirisuriya and Anoop Swarup, World Scientific, Singapore and New Jersey, 2012.
- India-China border dispute - Coping with asymmetry
- 1962 - The view from Beijing
- Climate Change: Why Should Bhutan Worry
- Column: US double standards
- A three-point agenda
- India‚Äôs Foreign Aid: Prospects and Challenges
- The shadow of Afghanistan
- Terrorism is now global and local
- The Chinese (yuan) are coming!
- Beyond electoral democracy
- Is India being dogmatic at Bali?
- Column: Breaking the WTO logjam
- Lessons of 26/11 must not go unaddressed
- Prospects of the Bali Ministerial
- Xi Jinping's Deng moment
- Be liberal, be realistic
- Climate change - An unequivocal report
- Towards an Indian Ocean Community: Creating a Platform for Cooperation in a Transforming Global Landscape
- More proactive Russian role needed in Indo-Pacific
- Avoiding a false choice
- Deterrence is not a fantasy
- China's flawed rebalancing
- Where society meets science
- Can we let this mass murderer run free?